Georgia Alcohol Liquor Wine Bonds

Search for your bond to get started!

Learn more about Georgia Alcohol Liquor Wine Bonds

About the Georgia Alcohol Liquor Wine Bond

The Georgia Department of Revenue, most local municipalities, and even the Federal Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) require alcohol licenses for those that plan to sell, distribute, or manufacture alcohol in the state of Georgia. Many alcohol licenses require you to obtain a corresponding surety bond as a part of the licensing process. Fortunately, EZ Surety Bonds allows you to apply for, get quoted, and purchase many of these alcohol bonds instantly online.