State of Alabama Lost Title Bond



The first step to obtaining an Alabama Title Bond is to fill out the application with the state. This can be done online at or by going to your local Tag and Title Office to submit an application.

The State of Alabama requires you to have a copy of the Bill of Sale containing the VIN or most current registration in the name of the applicant. If you do not have these documents, you cannot post bond on the vehicle.

Once the application has been approved by the state, they will send you a bond (MVT 10-1A) which is partially filled out. Next you will send the unsigned bond to us at to finish the process. We will issue it and the bond will be sent to you once completed. You will then sign the bond and take it to your local Tag and Title Office to request a title for your vehicle.

State of Alabama Lost Title Bond

About the bond

The Alabama Lost Title Bond starts at $100 plus shipping costs and fees.

Here to help


Warnock Agency

Oakwood, Georgia

The Warnock Agency Inc is located in Georgia and writes surety bonds for all 50 states and Washington D.C. Surety bonds are mailed to customers via USPS mail delivery, or overnight Fed-Ex delivery.

The Warnock Agency Inc and EZ Surety Bonds has licenses in all 50 states, and can write any bond you may need!